The MasseryPT LLC physical therapy lab courses are usually 3-days long domestically, and 4-days long internationally. There are 5 primary courses and Mary Massery also presents lectures as requested at large conferences and specialty forums around the globe. Her primary courses include:
Mary’s signature course is now entitled: “LINKED: Breathing & Postural Control”
PLEASE NOTE: starting mid-2021, we have changed the name from “if you can’t breathe, you can’t function” (aka Mary Massery’s Breathing Course) to “LINKED: Breathing & Postural Control”:
> LINKED Part-1 is the first day of the 3-day course with 8-hours of content. It can be attended in-person in one day, or online in two half-days.
> LINKED Part-2 consists of the two lab days with 13-hours of content. These two days can be attended in-person immediately following Part-1, in which case it is the three-day (21-hour) breathing course you may remember. Part-2 can also be scheduled/attended weeks or months after having attended LINKED Part-1.
> The 3-day course hours (Parts 1 & 2) have increased to 21.0 from 20.5.
- The follow-up course:“Advanced Pulmonary Course.” The “Breathing” course above is a pre-requisite for attending the “Advanced” course.
- Mary’s PNF course: “PNF: Refreshed! 40 Years of Mary Massery Tweaks,´ which focuses on current applications of PNF principles to handling techniques and problem solving.
- Mary’s MSK course: “I Survived, Now What?,” which focuses on the musculoskeletal consequences of maturing around a chronic health condition (both pediatric and adult conditions).
- Mary’s newest course: “Braking Bad: eccentric control from talking to walking” was developed jointly by Mary Massery and Nechama Karman and focuses on using voicing to improve eccentric control for activities such as gait, reach, balance.
- Mary’s newest lecture: “COVID-19 Long-haulers: potential long-term physical problems” is presented as a live interactive 2.5-hour webinar.