Hosting A Course
Hosting a Course with Mary Massery, PT, DPT, DSc
Interested in hosting a course?
If you would like to host a course at your facility, please contact Mark Massery.
Mary’s courses are typically booked 12 – 24 months in advance, and include both weekend and weekday options. All of Mary’s courses include pediatrics, as her practice is 80% pediatric, but each course host has the option of broadening the course to include adults.
Mary’s most commonly requested courses are:
- 3-Days (or the expanded 4-day version): “LINKED: Breathing & Postural Control – Parts 1 & 2”
- formerly known as “Mary Massery’s BREATHING COURSE” and “If you can’t breathe…” (no pre-requisite course)
- NOTE: This course is now being taught by Mary and by her first three faculty members, and
- 3-Days: “ADVANCED PULMONARY COURSE” (pre-requisite course: “BREATHING COURSE”)
- 3-Days: “I SURVIVED, NOW WHAT? Treating the musculoskeletal consequences of maturing with a chronic health condition” (no pre-requisite course) NOTE: This course is now being taught by Mary and by her first faculty member,
- 3-Days: “PNF: IMPROVING TRUNK FUNCTION THROUGH DISTAL AND PROXIMAL INPUT” (no pre-requisite course)
In addition, Mary has been invited to present at numerous national/international conferences where her presentation topic is determined by the nature of the symposium.
Please contact Mary Massery to discuss potential presentation topics.